The California Long-Term Care Education Center is a non-proﬁt organization that offers free classes to our members.
Classes are taught in Armenian, Chinese, Spanish and English.
Classes offered include:
- In-Home Supportive Services training
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia studies
- Universal Precautions training
- Death, Dying and Bereavement classes
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Math Basics
- Computer Training
- Career Counseling/Job Readiness
For more information on classes being offered:
- Call the training center at (866) 888-8213
- Visit cltcec.org
Although the California Long-Term Care Education Center is located at our union’s Los Angeles headquarters (at 2910 Beverly Blvd.), the training center is a separate non-profit that operates independently from the union.